A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Saskia Schulz - Ich möchte wieder Eisblumen sehen

Saskia Schulz - Ich möchte wieder Eisblumen sehen

Original title: "Ich möchte wieder Eisblumen sehen: Mein Leben vor und nach der Geschlechtsanpassung" (I want to see ice flowers again: My life before and after gender reassignment) by Saskia Schulz.

With this book, I would like to arouse interest and understanding for a minority that is very often outcast and lonely with the problems of being transsexual in our society. I would like to give all interested parties the opportunity to deal with the problems of transsexual people, in the hope that the lack of understanding and indifference will eventually come to an end.

By writing down my life and suffering story, I would like to encourage all affected people and give them new hope if there is desire to take the very big step of gender reassignment.

I can't say exactly when my true self was revealed to me. Somehow, a reality grew within me that did not correspond to the "normal" reality that was lived around me. When I think back, I can say that my life has always had surprises in store for me, which were not always necessarily good. I can't say for sure I've ever been a real man. I was married, but otherwise there was nothing clear, except the biological sex, which would have made me a man. Because of my petite stature, I was often teased. I am now a woman of 60 years. I have often been told that I could compete with younger women with my looks.

Available via lili-elbe.de

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book