A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Cary Wilson - I Am Cary: A Transgender's Life Story

Cary Wilson - I Am Cary: A Transgender's Life Story

"A Southern transgender, who had her sex-reassignment surgery nearly 40 years ago in 1976, shares her life story with all of its struggles and hard-won victories.

She describes her life, from early childhood, through her transgender surgery at age 27, to falling in love with a man and being married for 18 years, to her divorce and what led up to it, to her current struggles to overcome a life-threatening disease while contributing to a better world.

Through it all, she maintains her sense of hope for a future in which hatred of and discrimination against transgenders, and all others perceived as “different” or as weak minorities, will be a thing of the past."

Available via scribd.com

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book