A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , , » Jay Polmar - At Last We've Found You

Jay Polmar - At Last We've Found You

Full title: "At Last We've Found You: A Transgender Triumph: An Autobiography of Rosemary Richards" by Jay Polmar

"In 1939, I was born a rather self-aware boy in the UK and was given the name Richard Lockley by my parents. I lived the adventurous life of a well-off world traveler. I was a rugged man riding the outback and sailing the various waters,including the Greek islands. Eventually, I married and had a son and a daughter. 

But, I was never quite comfortable with who I was. I never felt ... right. In 1997. at age 58,I gave myself the name Rosemary and surgically switched my gender. I felt euphoric. I was finally able to be true to myself. At Last We've Found You is my story. Love made me write it. Please read it for a personal, unexpected experience of truth and triumph."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book