A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Simona Segalini - Luna, l'altro: Itinerario breve sulla rotta...

Simona Segalini - Luna, l'altro: Itinerario breve sulla rotta...

Original title: "Luna, l'altro. Itinerario breve sulla rotta di un cambiamento di sesso" (The Other Moon: Short itinerary on the route of a sex change) by Simona Segalini.

This is the first part of the sequel. In 2009, Simona Segalini published the second part - "Luna l'altro dieci anni dopo. Itinerario sulla rotta di un cambiamento di sesso" (The Other Moon ten years later. Route of a Gender Change).

A short itinerary on the route of a sex change. Sonia and the author found themselves behind a table to build that monologue to elaborate on gender change, one of the most challenging moments in the life of a transgender woman.'

Available via ibs.it

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book