A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Klaudia Newerna - Onna: Sceny z życia

Klaudia Newerna - Onna: Sceny z życia

Original title: "Onna: Sceny z życia" (S(he): Life Snapshots) by Klaudia Newerna.

Diary of a transsexual (m/f) Facts - Analysis - Stories - Photos - Copies of documents, Articles. The only such item on the market. If transsexualism has touched you (or you want to know what it's like to live with it...), this is the book for you.

Find out about the experiences of someone similar to you. I believe it will help you get through something that others/others don't have to struggle with. They don't know about "trans" because they don't need to know anything. If a person doesn't care about something, they don't care. What's more: they cannot recognize the problem and simply negate it and fight it, because they consider certain things abnormal! The publication presents events from the years 2000-2005.

Available via tsartss.blogspot.com

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book