A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , , » Emmy - Xem mī̀ kathey h̄æ̀ng pī

Emmy - Xem mī̀ kathey h̄æ̀ng pī

Original title: "Xem mī̀ kathey h̄æ̀ng pī m" เอมมี่ กะเทยแห่งปี (Emmy's Story... Transgender of the Year) by Emmy.

The book tells the story about the life of a transgender woman named "Emmy", a woman with an interesting personality and identity. In terms of story Emmy has a diverse and adventurous life because she had to face many difficulties in life. The story has a mix of love, humanity and struggles with various obstacles related to her transition.

In addition to the interesting story, the book includes beautiful images that made Emmy become a popular character and widely known in Thai society. Furthermore, Emmy... Transgender of the Year was one of the most popular TV series in Thailand in the year 2017 (2017) and received a lot of attention from the general public and various media.

Available via naiin.com

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book