A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Tereana MD - Poor Little Hidden Girl: Hell is For Heroines

Tereana MD - Poor Little Hidden Girl: Hell is For Heroines

Full title: "Poor Little Hidden Girl: Hell is For Heroines" by Tereana MD.

"How do I begin telling a true story, non-fiction, as fantastical as it may appear to the reader; a story about myself, my journey; not a happy one but a journey nonetheless not filled with wonderful feelings, and happy ever after future dreams, but a story of survival and true facts. A story of hardship, with little relief, little tenderness and a great deal of loneliness. A path that was walked alone, that was as I learned was predestined for me, as strange as it may sound, a fate that I am still wondering why I had to endure.

As I said I am, and will always be, a child of destiny. A label I have heard applied to me more than once, and although I see the path I have, and was forced to travel, I still fail to understand why me, why the pain, why the loneliness, a question to which I have no answer, and despite my knowledge and abilities probably will never have an answer. I have been hurt, and betrayed repeatedly along the way, had so many derogatory terms and innuendos aimed at me, that there is no way to keep count. 

And yet knowing what and who will hurt me, who will betray me, and the misery I would have to suffer, I continued to walk the path set out and given to me, soon realizing I had no choice, but still challenging periodically, to have at least some decision in my own fate. This is a journey of an inter-sexed female, trying to return to her female self, and as such could be categorized as a transgender novel.

But I have never seen an FTF novel ever published, a story ever told. The story is about myself, as well as providing information and knowledge to those seeking to transition from one gender to another. As such it also contains medical nomenclature."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book