A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , , , » Cassandra Grace - Grace in Transition: The First Four Seasons

Cassandra Grace - Grace in Transition: The First Four Seasons

Full title: "Grace in Transition: The First Four Seasons" by Cassandra Grace.

When I came across Cassandra's profile on Instagram, I found many similarities between her and my transition, so I was very happy that we managed to have an interview for The Heroines of My Life blog. This is what she said about this book.

"When I began my transition I was doing it for one person: myself. It was literally an effort to save my life. As I stepped out into the world with greater and greater joy, I noticed that others responded to me and my story in a positive way. This kept on happening over and over until I got to the point where I decided to share my story on Instagram in an effort to connect with even more people."

"Given how misunderstood the trans experience still is, given how much ignorance and fear there is among those who don't see trans people as valid, given how I believe we need to have as much positive representation of the life-saving experience that transitioning can be for those of us who were born this way, I wrote this book as a way of bringing focus to my particular story and make it relatable to as many people as possible. I also like money, so I hope people will buy it."

According to Cassandra's bio on Amazon: "Cassandra Grace is the President and CEO of Graceful Change, a parent of three grown-ass children, and to her great surprise, a fashionista with a decent following on Instagram. She is also an absolutely brilliant writer (she should know as she is writing these very words) who will definitely make you laugh, might make you cry, and is doing her best right now to get you to buy this book. She is also, by her own admission, smoking hot."

Available via Amazon.com
Photo via Instagram

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book