A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Dolly Roquette - She's my Dad!

Dolly Roquette - She's my Dad!

Full title: "She's my Dad!" by Dolly Roquette.

This is the frank and forthright account of myself, a MtF transsexual, taking into consideration all the joys and sorrows; trials and tribulations along the precarious path to gender reassignment, or gender confirmation as it is now often known. I am documenting a path that has taken me from the heights of ecstasy to the deepest pits of despair.

I have beaten a trail through hedonistic excess, wild emancipated experimental extravagance to battened down deep denial! At the point of conceiving this piece of writing, my story has come to a climax; a crescendo revolving around my moment of rebirth.

With the awkwardness of birth and adolescence all woven into one ungraceful reawakening. I am waiting, at the very end of my RLE, living in my role and, very shortly, about to be wheeled into theatre for gender reassignment surgery.
Available via scribd.com

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book