A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , , , » Scottie Melissa Jensen - Mel's Fantasy Life

Scottie Melissa Jensen - Mel's Fantasy Life

Full title: "Mel's Fantasy Life" by Scottie Melissa Jensen.

"This story is fiction but does include a friend's true story of her transition in late 1950s Australia and what she had to endure to finally be her self.

I have omitted a lot of the nasty details that she told me, as quite frankly, I was sickened by a lot of what happened. I have included notations throughout about how different life was in Australia in the 1950s-1970s, Chapter 10 is my account of what life was like and how much different it was as well."

I interviewed Melissa in 2017 for my blog Heroines of My Life, and this is what she told me: "I have known since I was 5 years old that I was a girl, but felt as if I was a freak or weird, it wasn’t until I was 9 that I first heard the word Transsexual, I knew then."

"I have been a loner most of my life, mainly because of an assault when I was 16 which gave me trust issues... Be open and honest with yourself, the younger you transition, the better the hormones will help develop your feminine features, even if you still gravitate towards females, should not stop you."


Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book