A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , , , , » Alison Laura Goodman - A Lonely Heart

Alison Laura Goodman - A Lonely Heart

Full title: "A Lonely Heart: A True Transgender Story" by Susan Janet Barker.

In 2008, the book was introduced as follows: "Hello my name is Susan Janet Barker. I am a male-to-female transsexual. This is a true story of my transgender journey, from my panic-stricken beginnings to the full confidence and happy end. I hope it is informative as well as a good read for all who are interested in the subject of transgender, cross-dressing, and all related topics in between."

"In 2013, the second edition of the book was presented like this: "Hello my name is Alison Laura Goodman; my pen name is Susan Janet Barker. I am a male-to-female transsexual. This is a true story of my transgender journey, from my panic-stricken beginnings to the full confidence and happy end. I hope it is informative as well as a good read for all who are interested in the subject of transgender, cross-dressing, and all related topics in between."

"My name is Alison Laura Goodman and I would like to tell you a bit about myself and the Wishblend universe. At the time of writing this I am 41 years old and I am happy with the way my life has turned out so far. I started my life as a male before transitioning to female in my early thirties and started to right my first book (The Daggermark) that did not turn out that well so I unpublished it to make it better for my readers, since then I have written 4 other books that I hope you will enjoy, the first is called A Lonely Heart That is what I always refer to as my journey book and follows my journey through my sex change and voice operation.

I live in the United Kingdom and while I am still struggling through everyday things I feel that I have found something that I like and enjoy by putting my theoretical inventions and ideas into print for you all to read and enjoy."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book