A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , , » B Obby - SkinDeep: The Real Transgender Story

B Obby - SkinDeep: The Real Transgender Story

Full title: "SkinDeep: The Real Transgender Story"

The book is an erotic biography of the transition from man to woman in the 1960s.

I could not find any information about his book. I found only one Amazon review by Samuel Rafael: "This was an interesting, sexy, vivid, touching, and apparently true story of a male who transitioned to a female gender role in the late 1960s, a pre-women's liberation era.

What the protagonist has to deal with on her journey to womanhood is quite amazing. The picture the author paints of that recent, but quite a different period in our history and of the New York City of that time, is quite realistic and a genuinely good read."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book