A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Bruno Herr - Zwei Seelen wohnten - ach - in meiner Brust!

Bruno Herr - Zwei Seelen wohnten - ach - in meiner Brust!

Original title: "Zwei Seelen wohnten - ach - in meiner Brust!: Andreas auf dem langen Leidensweg zu Andrea" (Two souls lived – oh – in my breast!: Andreas on the long ordeal to Andrea).

'Andreas, whose female soul is inescapably connected to a male body, experiences the conflict of his feelings after the onset of puberty with violence that plunges him into deepest conflicts.

Temperamental by nature, he enjoys the masculine element to the fullest, but afterwards regularly falls into self-destructive despair and longs more and more violently for the day that frees him from his masculine attributes and constraints and makes him what he always wanted to be: a woman. His dream is within reach, like Phoenix from the ashes he will rise to lead a life as a woman, free from all shackles.'

Available via genderwunderland.de

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book