A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Céline Audebeau - Du masculin au féminin, mon parcours singulier

Céline Audebeau - Du masculin au féminin, mon parcours singulier

"Du masculin au féminin, mon parcours singulier" (From masculine to feminine, my singular journey) is the French language edition of "Dad, you're so beautiful" by Céline Audebeau.

"As Simone de Beauvoir says so well "one is not born a woman, one becomes one". I waited 53 years to become who I am today. A long, sometimes painful but extraordinary process of love, sharing and support.

My transition from man to woman, I chose it from beginning to end, my particularity being to make this change overnight. I entered the hospital as a man and came out five days later as a woman. I have the audacity to believe that this book can help other people in the same situation, relatives, relatives, and friends. Give them a new perspective on what gender-dysphoric people are experiencing. "


Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book