A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , , » Claude Marais - J'ai choisi mon sexe

Claude Marais - J'ai choisi mon sexe

Original title: "J'ai choisi mon sexe: Confidences du peintre Michel-Marie Poulain" (I Chose My Sex: Confidences of the painter Michel-Marie Poulain)

I came across this book on the blog managed by Zagria. According to this portal, Michel-Marie Poulain (1906 – 1991) was a French performer, painter, and stained-glass artist.

"She was a senior-sergeant in the Second World War. He was captured by the Germans and interned until 1945. She self-castrated herself in 1946 and then lived increasingly as a woman.

She was a high-fashion model. She painted portraits and did stained-glass windows for churches, particularly in Abbaye de La Colle-sur-Loup and the Chapelle des Pénitents Blancs in Èze. Later she opened a gallery in Cannes."


Available via zagria.blogspot

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book