A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , , , » Dauphin Wolstencroft - Transgender: Anjali Lama

Dauphin Wolstencroft - Transgender: Anjali Lama

Full title: "Transgender: Anjali Lama - the world’s first transgender runway supermodel" by Dauphin Wolstencroft

"It takes a lot of courage to actually stand up. be yourself, and do what you feel is right. Particularly, in a Nepali community, and on top of that, when it comes to the transgender male and female to be considered as what they are. it was next to impossible.

Anjali Lama is probably the first who dared to go beyond hypocrisy. She took a stand for herself and now she has a life of her own. Anjali Lama - Nepal's first transgender model, disregarding what society said about her, and what her family believed to actually be true for her, she kept doing she felt was right and now she carved her own identity which very few people can do. Anjali was featured in various popular magazines and interviewed in several media since she disclosed her identity.


Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book