A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , , » Efe Bal & Stefania Berbenni - Quello che i mariti non dicono

Efe Bal & Stefania Berbenni - Quello che i mariti non dicono

Original title: "Quello che i mariti non dicono. Confessioni di una trans" (What husbands don't say. Confessions of a Trans) by Efe Bal & Stefania Berbenni.

'"I don't say all, but almost all men, want to try the trans experience, to spin adrenaline in the veins sclerotized by routine. If I think about those who have passed through my bed - lawyers, managers, workers, boys, accountants, creatives, bartenders, entrepreneurs, ignorants, and graduates - in the end, they are all the same when I am here at my house, free to ask for what they want because they pay. They are free to be Mr. Hyde, allowing Dr. Jekyll to continue to be a good husband or life partner."

'Net of scandals and news, the Marrazzo case and the like have left in public opinion (especially women) a question: why? Why do men, so many men, even the ones you don't expect, go out with trans women? What do they ask, what do they say, what do they really want?

Efe is the most famous and desired trans woman in Italy. She slept with more than three thousand men, of all human and social categories, anonymous and famous, almost all unsuspected. In this book, she tells her experiences with frankness but without necessarily wanting to scandalize. And the result is a male catalog certainly surprising.'


Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book