A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Elli Hunter - Der bunte Mann. Aus dem Leben eines Transvestiten

Elli Hunter - Der bunte Mann. Aus dem Leben eines Transvestiten

Original title: "Der bunte Mann: Aus dem Leben eines Transvestiten" (The Colorful Man: From the Life of a Transvestite)

'Thomas is Elli Hunter. Elli talks about her life as a transvestite. It is the story of a man who has been moving into the role of a woman since childhood. The colorful man tells of problems, the inner and outer conflicts, and above all, of the joy of the interplay between life as a man and that of the perfect illusion of being a woman.

But Elli Hunter is not a bird of paradise or an exception. Her view of things and her opinion on transvestism describes her as her non-negotiable reality. After coming out, she was amazed to discover that there are many more secret transvestites undiscovered by her families and friends than she ever suspected. Not least since her self-employment, in which she has to deal with transvestites from all over Europe, she says: You think you don't know any transvestites? But many transvestites know you!'

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book