A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Erica Crooks - Eric Crooks Does Not Exist

Erica Crooks - Eric Crooks Does Not Exist

Full title: "Eric Crooks Does Not Exist, Can you relate? An Erica Crooks Autobiography"

"Who is this Eric Crooks anyway? Well according to the independent satirical puppeteer and cartoonist herself "Erica Crooks", there is no Eric Crooks. Learn the truth behind the mastermind behind "The Eric Crooks Show" and officialericcrooks.com From the rocky scary road of being an abuse victim to being an independent free thinker no longer allowing anyone or anything stand in the way of her goals and dreams."

"Erica Crooks (who uses the "Eric Crooks" name only presenting her satirical comedy works) showcases her works on officialericcrooks.com and has had short films shown at many film festivals. Also the mastermind behind the social political satirical puppet show "The Eric Crooks Show" for 15 years and continuing, Bad Public Cable Access Television, Eric Crooks' Random Man: The World's Dumbest Superhero, Eric Crooks' Tomboys and The Eric Crooks Audio Broadcast of Satirical Comedy. Erica is also a Transgender Women Non-Op MTF Lesbian and Supporter of the LGBT. Erica also supports free spirited, free thinking personality types."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book