A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Eva Koumarianou - Το Ταξίδι της Ζωής μου

Eva Koumarianou - Το Ταξίδι της Ζωής μου

Original title: "Το Ταξίδι της Ζωής μου" (The Journey of My Life) by Εύα Κουμαριανού (Eva Koumarianou).

'My name is Eva, Eva Koumarianou. They don't call me that exactly, but that's how I wanted it. And that's how all my friends and people around me know me. It looks like you've only just started reading the first few pages of this book and I honestly couldn't promise you much. You know life has made me concentrate my wants in my own field of demands and give only what I can and you should respect that.

I am trans, transsexual, transvestite, roughly with these adjectives you can define me and, you hold in your hands my autobiography, that is, what I will let you see through the keyhole. I know you would probably be attracted to the pink color. I'll give you that too, but in moderation you know. Because how can we do it, I'm trans, not a cardinal.

I know that maybe it would be interesting to stimulate the centers of the brain that lead to emotion, to make it a little heartbreaking, and it's not difficult you know that, I have all the experience and my material is steaming. But I have no such purpose, I will talk to you about my life, simply and clearly and I promise you only one thing: my truth. My unique and damning truth.'


Available via skroutz.gr

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book