A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Inge Stephens - Alain, transsexuelle

Inge Stephens - Alain, transsexuelle

Original title: "Alain, transsexuelle" (Alain, transsexual woman) by Inge Stephens.

Just five years old, Alain is faced with the total incomprehension of those who surround him. At about ten years old, he feels irresistibly attracted to women's clothing. In adolescence, he discovers the breasts he needs to hide. He finds it difficult to differentiate between the two sexes.

Much later, in adulthood, after having experienced many difficulties in the various jobs which he successively occupies, he becomes aware of a troubling reality: he feels like a woman and moreover his anatomy partly designates it as such.


From that moment on, Alain thinks only of one thing: to fulfill oneself completely, to become a woman completely. But the path leading there is full of pitfalls that she could not even suspect. Today, if Inge has replaced Alain, if her body was almost entirely transformed into the one of a woman, she always expects no less than to be recognized as such, both by men and by the law...

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book