A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Jennifer Petrone - The Sun Is Shining

Jennifer Petrone - The Sun Is Shining

"Jennifer Petrone has a wonderfully unique way of inspiring us by examining her own life through the eyes of an observer, sprinkling in some optimism and encouragement with an added touch of universal spirituality… giving us an always uplifting view into life’s everyday challenges.

In this book “The Sun Is Shining” she takes an in-depth look at the much misunderstood and often maligned subject of Gender Identity here in the United States and around the world, seeking to demystify and alleviate the fear felt by so many… educating us through her own observations as she transitions into the woman she was always meant to be.

Very insightful, compassionately written and very timely as this topic has long been considered “taboo” and is now at the forefront of all worldwide human rights organizations."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book