A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Kelly Grice - My Journey from He to She and How to Transition

Kelly Grice - My Journey from He to She and How to Transition

"This is my true story about living with gender dysphoria and growing up as a transsexual on the same housing estate as the Gallagher brothers from Oasis and showing the steps taken to transition from male to female within the NHS system.

It also includes a rough guide for trans girls looking to transition themselves, some tips and advice and pitfalls to avoid and also a brief theory as to what causes transsexualism."

In 2017, I talked to Kelly about the book and this is what she told me: "During my transition, I had always kept notes of changes on hormones but also psychiatry assessments and laser treatments and other aspects of transition, as in the future I wanted to write a book to help others who were thinking of transitioning but also to see if they could relate their feelings to some of my own.

When I began to transition, I looked for books that could have been of help to me but mostly they were American, so I thought that I could write my experience of transitioning within the NHS system. Then in the summer of this year 2017, I found I had some free time before returning to university, so I decided to spend it, writing my book at last."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book