A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Korazell Fundoodle Works - When Who You Are Doesn't Match

Korazell Fundoodle Works - When Who You Are Doesn't Match

Full title: "When Who You Are Doesn't Match: An Autobiography by a 90's kid"

"This book is a story. It's a story of myself, my struggles growing up, and the road so far. It's about letting you know that someone else has had a rough time with life and is there for you. I want to inspire you. I want to show you what it's like when you take a chance. Things get better. No matter what your problem in life is, I hope that my book will help you in some way. This book deals with depression, and family-abuse, and talks very openly about alternative means of self-expression.

The book is about self-discovery and acceptance that maybe you're not who you need to be at the moment. I'm not here to tell you what is right or wrong, just how I feel, what I have experienced, and how I'd like to live my life and be happy. If you agree with my views, I'm glad we are like-minded, if you don't agree, that's fine too. We're all people living our own lives."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book