A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Mar Saez - Vera y Victoria

Mar Saez - Vera y Victoria

Original title: "Vera y Victoria" (Vera and Victoria)

Vera confessed to Victoria that she was transsexual the day they kissed for the first time. It was in a park. It did not change anything. For the four years that they were together, they loved each other as they had never loved anyone before.

The book is a visual diary shot between 2012 and 2016 in which the author Mar Sáez portrayed the intimate universe of Vera and Victoria. A universe in which new facets of a relationship as intense as theirs come to the surface. No better or worse than anyone else.


Available via libreriaberkana.com

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book