A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Marlene Mulkens - Eén ziel, twee levens

Marlene Mulkens - Eén ziel, twee levens

Original title: "Eén ziel, twee levens: Mijn zoektocht als transgender" (One soul, two lives - My quest as transgender)

'One soul, two lives is a true story, a search for inner strength. Being born into poverty, as a boy. Discovering my true identity: a female soul. Boy or girl, man or woman?

No easy questions. Experience the transformation from M to V, with the necessary ups and downs. Developing gender identity is a long-term and complex learning process. Being a trans woman is not a hype. One is a woman for life!'

"I wrote this biography, serving as a message to the world. It's not world news, but transgenderism is still taboo.

I describe my discovery and the transformation of gender from M to V, during a phase of poverty. I have experienced the inner strength to share the whole positively and groundbreakingly.

Now I can be a woman, gratefully coloring life with all its feminine facets. 'One soul, two lives' is written to 're'- break this taboo."

Available via boekscout.nl

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book