A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Meghan Chavalier - Your True Self

Meghan Chavalier - Your True Self

Original title: "Your True Self: An Informative Guide For Transitioning Transgender Women".

"From Hormones To High Heels, from Gender Re-Assignment Surgery to Getting Your Name Legally Changed this Transgender Guide for Transitioning Transgender Women has it all. The book was written by Transgender Actress, Author, Singer and LGBT Rights Activist Meghan Chavalier. This guide was written to help Transitioning Transgender Women.

There are not enough books written to help Trangender Women with questions about everything from “What make-up and clothing should I wear?” to “How do I get my gender changed on my driver’s license?” This guide has it all written from the perspective of a Transgender Woman who has lived as a female for 23 years.

There are no shortcuts. Everything you need to know is right here in this book. Meghan goes into great detail about make-up, clothing, hormone therapy and even gives you a comprehensive list of all of the well-known Gender Re-Assignment Surgeons throughout the world. What could be better than learning how to transition the “right way” from someone who has actually done it herself?"

Available via goodreads.com

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book