A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , , » Paige Krystal Wilcox - Outer Shell

Paige Krystal Wilcox - Outer Shell

"An awkwardly dramatic tale of unlikely survival into adulthood, this book is the author’s perception of true events that occurred around her from the age of five.

As a young child existing within an outer shell she cannot identify with, she escapes into a world of fantasy, secretly hoping that one day a magical transformation will free her from her Outer Shell, and unite her with her true form."

Paige Krystal Wilcox is an award-winning activist, actress, Director of State Development for Out for Australia, and author best known for the semi-autobiographical Memoirable series.


Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book