A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , , » Renee Norlander and Tobi Camili - Life from Both Sides

Renee Norlander and Tobi Camili - Life from Both Sides

Full title: "Life from Both Sides: Deciphering the Transgendered Mind" by Renee Norlander and Tobi Camili

"This is a book that follows my life from my teen years to present day. It contains several events that I feel were pivotal in my development as a woman. I have also included some points of advice based on what I have learned in my years."

In 2017, I interviewed Renee and this is what she told me about the book: "Growing up, I felt that I was alone in my self-expression. I felt like I was the only one in the world with this “problem”. The experiences in the book were meant to let others in the trans community know that we are never alone. The content was also meant to show others that their own experiences are, or were not strange or perverted. We all discover ourselves and transition in unique ways.

Finding myself and accepting who I really am has been a fantastic journey. I have found throughout the years that the main component of transitioning is acceptance of self. Once I accepted myself as a woman I projected that self-esteem to the world. I garnered much more respect and admiration from my peers and friends as a result."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book