A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Gatto T. Cecilia - Vita da trans. 15.000 transessuali in Italia

Gatto T. Cecilia - Vita da trans. 15.000 transessuali in Italia

Original title: "Vita da trans. 15.000 transessuali in Italia; Storie e confessioni di un'esistenza difficile" (Trans life. 15,000 transsexuals in Italy: Stories and confessions of a difficult existence) by Gatto Trocchi Cecilia.

Surreal figures of metropolitan nights, which in the light of the headlights appear beautiful and disturbing, have gained their irrepressible and exciting femininity on the plastic surgeon's computer. Brains, perfect buttocks, full lips, and delicate noses are the result of an artificial construction halfway between perverse dreams and cyber-punk fashion.

There are 15,000 transsexuals who beat the sidewalks of our cities, offering themselves by the hour to satisfy insane curiosity and unconfessed desires. In the investigation that the author has conducted, entering the lives of trans people and interviewing their customers, the underlying ambiguity of our society emerges and the massive "escape from the feminine", motivated by fears and frustrations.

Available via unilibro.it

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book