A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Olivia Skoglund - Nästan i mål!

Olivia Skoglund - Nästan i mål!

Original title: "Nästan i mål!: en komisk transition" (Almost There!: A Comic Transition) by Olivia Skoglund.

The comic is a unique depiction of an ongoing gender transition told with lightness, dark humor and cartoonish drawings. "Why do you want to be a girl? It sucks to be a girl!!!"

Olivia argues with herself about biology, norms, ideals of beauty and gender identity. She lies on the sofa of a psychologist and talks about her upbringing, about her everyday life as a trans woman and compulsively tells comical anecdotes about her life.


Olivia Skoglund, born in 1994, is a cartoonist and writer. She has previously appeared in magazines such as Bang and Galago. With a large dose of humor and good humor, she tackles and deconstructs societal norms in her comics. Almost there! is her debut book.

Available via goodreads.com
Photo via Instagram.

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book