A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Iris Maria Klassohn-Eichler - Meine Seele kommt heim

Iris Maria Klassohn-Eichler - Meine Seele kommt heim

Original title: "Meine Seele kommt heim" (My soul comes home) by Iris Maria Klassohn-Eichler.

In the summer of 2003, I started a new life. I kept on resisting my transsexuality, or as we sufferers prefer to say - Trans Identity because it affects all areas of life and not just the genital area. I was suddenly in a fantastically beautiful world! All my complaints were gone and I could finally write legibly.

Four years later, I had my penultimate therapy session. I had recently become highly suicidal again at the Klinikum Nord Ochsenzoll. I escaped from the hospital and rushed to my psychotherapist. Those side effects should have been long gone, she said. They were well-known side effects of the antidepressant I was given. I didn't know what to do anymore. She laughed at me and said: let's see if they come back in two weeks.

After this session, I drove through Hamburg's free port at a speed of 150 km/h. I've been driving a taxi in Hamburg for over twenty years and now I couldn't even find a bridge pier, my guardian angel had hidden them all! And we have over 2200 bridges in Hamburg! I cried, then I laughed in despair, then I realized that I was laughing for the first time in a year, and then laughed with joy: all my problems were based only on the effect of non-indicated drugs and destructive therapy! I only owe it to more than 4 years of accompanying psychotherapeutic support that I have to live with the same traumatizing abuse and rape as so many women on this earth. Outside of the psychiatric "help" and the Evangelical Lutheran Church, I have not had any negative experiences!

Available via ebook.de

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book