A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » LGBT initiative group "Coming Out" - My zdes'

LGBT initiative group "Coming Out" - My zdes'

Original title: "My zdes'. Sbornik trans*istoriy" Мы здесь. Сборник транс*историй (We're here. Collection of trans* stories) by LGBT initiative group "Coming Out".

The collection includes texts of Russian-speaking transgender people and their relatives about various aspects related to gender, transgenderism, transgender transition – and not only. In addition, inside you can find pictures, comics, and poems written by trans* people.

One of the most important tasks of the collection is to present - both to the trans* community itself and to the wider world - a diverse experience of trans* people with all the differences in their perception of the world, personal stories and vision of the phenomenon of transgenderism itself. Some of the texts are essays written by trans* activists, and some of them are stories about personal experiences, excerpts from diaries, memories of childhood, and thoughts about creativity, sexuality, rejection, acceptance, loneliness, and about community.

Available via comingoutspb.com

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book