A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Marie S Rice - Michelle Danielle is Dead

Marie S Rice - Michelle Danielle is Dead

Full title: "Michelle Danielle is Dead" by Marie S Rice.

"MICHELLE DANIELLE IS DEAD is the exciting true story of Mike, a former female impersonator and well-known show business personality, who found Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior.

His dramatic deliverance from homosexuality is a tremendous testimony. It is also the story of a mother who refused to give up on her son, even though the odds were against her."


"This book is a must-read for anyone who is in the bondage of homosexuality and looking for a way out. It is an encouragement to those who have a member of the family or a friend involved in that life style. Through laughter and tears, it proves there is hope. There is forgiveness. There is deliverance. There is VICTORY IN JESUS. If you have read NO FLOWERS FOR BAAL, ALL MY KIDS CAME FROM HELL and SISTER BERTHA SISTER RUTH by Marie S. Rice, you won't want to miss MICHELLE DANIELLE IS DEAD."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book