A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , , » Racheal McGonigal - A Pictorial Transformation: Him to Her

Racheal McGonigal - A Pictorial Transformation: Him to Her

Full title: "A Pictorial Transformation: Him to Her (Transsexual Transition Book 3)" by Racheal McGonigal.

"This is a pictorial diary of 70+ photos of Andrews's journey to Racheal/Storm. Watch for the smiles once Racheal arrived. The saying a picture is worth a thousand words is shown clearly in this pictorial diary."

In 2013, I interviewed Rachel and asked her about the book: "“Pictorial Transformation – Him to Her” is a collection of 70+ photos of my journey and shows it all. “The Transgender guide” is really just a small booklet designed for those who are first starting to ask basic questions. “Reflections” is a collection of articles I have written or have been written about me. Magazines, newspapers, Internet.

I don’t want kudos or compliments. They are about me and my views but what I wanted is to show and encourage others to stand up and speak out. The more we do, the more people will become comfortable with us and ask questions. With that comes learning, knowledge, and hopefully, tolerance followed by acceptance. I’m not special. We all are but we need to be seen and to educate the world. So if these will give ideas and encourage others to somehow get their story out there, that's great."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book