A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , , , » Alaska Thunderfuck 5000 - My Name’s Yours, What’s Alaska?

Alaska Thunderfuck 5000 - My Name’s Yours, What’s Alaska?

Full title: "My Name’s Yours, What’s Alaska?: A Memoir" by Alaska Thunderfuck 5000 and Marlena Spieler.

"Before extraterrestrial Trash Queen Alaska Thunderfuck 5000 rocketed to superstardom on RuPaul's Drag Race, Justin Andrew Honard was a small-town Pennsylvania boy searching for a stage. This dishy, visual memoir spills the tea on Alaska's meteoric rise to fame, from her childhood makeovers of Mickey Mouse dolls all the way to her legendary Drag Race lip-syncs.

With heartbreaking honesty, humour, and her signature drawl, she shares never-before-heard stories about the man behind the beat and sheds new light on the well-worn tales of her career, such as her time at Trannyshack and relationship with Sharon Needles. Intimate and alluring with exclusive photography throughout, this book is the ultimate backstage pass to the making of everyone's favourite Glametron transplant."

"Chronicling Alaska's journey from small-town kid to drag superstar, this memoir stands out for its emotional resonance, distinct humor, and unapologetic realness. Filled with compelling personal stories told in Alaska's unique voice, it gives fans an exclusive look at Justin Honard the person, not just Alaska Thunderf--k the drag queen."

"Alaska Thunderfuck 5000 is a drag performer, singer, and emancipated alien goddess from the planet Glametron. She competed on the fifth season of RuPaul's Drag Race and won the second season of Drag Race: All Stars. "

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book