A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Barbra A. Bergstrom - 28-28

Barbra A. Bergstrom - 28-28

Original title: "28-28" by Barbra A. Bergstrom. The book was also published in 1996.

I came across this book while surfing through the vast library records of The University of Michigan Library. Unfortunately, it is impossible to find any additional information about the book on the Internet.

"A truthful biography about a sex re-assignment patient which includes the 1st 28 years he lived as a male and the next 28 years as a legal female. Pros and cons of the procedure. Hindsight being 20/20, given a chance, would she go through it all again?"

Available via search.lib.umich.edu

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book