A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Ikeda Minoru - Watashi no karada wa kamisama ga itazura de...

Ikeda Minoru - Watashi no karada wa kamisama ga itazura de...

Original title: "Watashi no karada wa kamisama ga itazura de tsukutta no? - Seidōitsuseishōgai o koete" 私の体は神様がイタズラで造ったの?―性同 - 性障害を超えて(Was My Body Created by God as a Prank? - Beyond Gender Identity Disorder) by Ikeda Minoru 池田 稔

The book presents the reality of the anguish of transgender people and the actual conditions of treatment for gender identity disorder in Japan. The author is a urologist who deals with patients suffering from gender identity disorder.

Ikeda Minoru receives many messages like this one: "No matter how you look at it, the body I was born with belongs to a "man". But I want to live my life as a "woman". Based on e-mails sent to the author's website, etc., the reality of the suffering of people suffering from gender identity disorder is summarized and explained so that it can be understood correctly from a medical point of view. The content covers exchanges such as emails between the author and people who feel uncomfortable with their gender.

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book