A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , , » Michelle Edwards - Man?: I'm not a man!

Michelle Edwards - Man?: I'm not a man!

Full title: "Man?: I'm not a man!" by Michelle Edwards.

"I've had quite a few people tell me I've lived an interesting life and that I should write a book. So I did. There are many, many other things I can write about in this book, but I'm mainly interested in telling the reader what I think are the key moments that shaped who I became in this world, emphasizing my transformation from male to female."

"Well, here I am. Perth, Western Australia, 2008 and I've finally found who I am, and what I am doing here. It's been what seems like a very long, hard road emotionally. It has been seven years since I changed gender. It was hard, especially losing friends and family, but at the same time, it felt completely natural to me, almost like its how it was supposed to be. I still don't know why, nor am I looking for a reason why. I just tell people that it was something I wanted to do and I don't make any excuses."

Available via books.google.com

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book