A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Tsutamori Tatsuru - Koibito to kurasu Okinawa: otoko ga onna...

Tsutamori Tatsuru - Koibito to kurasu Okinawa: otoko ga onna...

Original title: "Koibito to kurasu Okinawa: otoko ga onna ni natte onna o ai suru" 恋人と暮らす沖縄 : 男が女になって女を愛する (Living with a Lover in Okinawa: A Man Becomes a Woman and Loves a Woman) by Tsutamori Tatsuru 蔦森 樹.

I'm a man, I'm a woman Everyone just lives the dream given to them to the fullest. As a writer and lecturer, the author who travels back and forth between Tokyo and Okinawa will change your heart from curiosity to excitement by her generous way of life that transcends gender. Her interest shifted from the technical and cultural history of motorcycles to the issues of masculinity and femininity related to gender. In 1990 she published "Men Want to Be Pretty," which became a hot topic in Japan. She is the author of many papers and essays, including "And I Became a Man," and "Neither a Man nor a Woman."

According to Wikipedia, Tatsuru Tsutamori (蔦森 樹, born 1960) is a Japanese motorcycle critic, author, gender researcher, and transgender activist. She began her writing career as a motorcycle researcher, but abandoned her life as a rider and motorcycle researcher as obsessed with "masculinity" and began to shift to feminity. Based on her experience of hair loss, she wrote the book "Even Men Want to Be Pretty," which is the beginning of "genderless fashion" in the 21st century. In her autobiography, Neither Male nor Female, published in 1993, she advocated freedom from gender. The book was highly praised by feminist researchers and activists such as Chizuko Ueno. Since 2000, she has been a part-time lecturer at the University of the Ryukyus. She is said to have been the first transgender person to be appointed to a university faculty in Japan.

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book