A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , , » Eva Carieri - Eva. Il prezzo dell'ambizione

Eva Carieri - Eva. Il prezzo dell'ambizione

Original title: "Eva. Il prezzo dell'ambizione. La ricerca dell'amore nonostante tutto, oltre il pregiudizio" (Eva. The price of ambition. The search for love despite everything, beyond prejudice) by Eva Carieri.

Intolerance, drugs, sex, and violence in an Italy that no one has ever talked about enough. The search for love despite everything, beyond fear, beyond prejudice.

Eva Carieri is an Italian actress, presenter, and writer, born in Palermo on February 25, 1980. She lives in Bologna, Italy. She began her career as a transgender model and then wrote for international blogs on medicine and surgeries, a topic of great interest to her. In 2016 she posed as a model in Croatia for Globus. She manages a Fashion Web TV and artistic events. Foreword by Eva Robin's.

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book