A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Sandra María Alvarez Melendo - Yo soy Transexual

Sandra María Alvarez Melendo - Yo soy Transexual

Original title: "Yo soy Transexual: Guia y vida personal, experiencias personales, soy transexual y naci asi, cambio de sexo y consejos para entendernos, esta guia es... como para personas cis" (I am Transsexual: Guide and personal life, personal experiences, I am transsexual and I was born that way, my sex change and tips to understand each other, this guide is... also for cis people) by Sandra María Alvarez Melendo.

Here are the guide and experiences about my personal life, answers to how to deal with transsexuality in ourselves and in others, personal experiences and tips to deal with it in a healthy and natural way.

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book