A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Tania Ferrucci - Nei miei okki. Storia di una donna nata bambino

Tania Ferrucci - Nei miei okki. Storia di una donna nata bambino

Original title: "Nei miei okki. Storia di una donna nata bambino" (In my okki. Story of a woman born child) by Tania Ferrucci.

A child born in 1960 in the slums of Naples daydreams of freedom, of running away from the misery in which she lives. Her body is that of a boy, although from an early age she feels like a “little girl inside.” At 13, she begins prostituting herself and will continue to do so to pay for her gender reassignment surgery (at age 26), and legal procedures to be finally recognized as Tania Ferrucci.

She is beautiful and she makes a living as a model, she is desired and earns a lot of money but she is increasingly addicted to alcohol and drugs, until, at age 39, she decides to enter the Samam community, where she starts her recovery. The journey towards her freedom is long but “I was born stubborn,” she says. Writing her memoir – Nei miei okki. Storia di una donna nata bambino – has allowed her to make sense of her past and find redemption.

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book