A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Charlotte Verniani - Life 1 - Ora che la nebbia non c'è più

Charlotte Verniani - Life 1 - Ora che la nebbia non c'è più

Original title: "Life 1 - Ora che la nebbia non c'è più: La rivoluzionaria storia di libertà e conquiste individuali di una donna transgender" (Life 1 - Now that the fog is gone: The groundbreaking story of freedom and individual achievements of a transgender woman) by Charlotte Verniani.

To enter society as transgender, one cannot afford the luxury of wasting time or having one's mind "diverted" to people or things that will inevitably be harmful; Insults and insults can only be useful as a stimulus and source of inspiration. I am living proof that a transgender can live like any woman, like the one who passes by the house every morning, a co-worker, the baker, your mother, or your sister.


I wrote this book to tell my story, made up of everyday life and small choices that have led me to live as I wished, serene, happy, and fulfilled. A book that describes a love forever, the one that every woman should cradle inside her heart for herself at every moment of her life, starting from this precise moment.

Available via bol.com
Photo via Instagram.

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book