A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Stella Paris - Inspired: A Guide to Becoming Your True and...

Stella Paris - Inspired: A Guide to Becoming Your True and...

Full title: "Inspired: A Guide to Becoming Your True and Authentic Self" by Stella Paris.

"Inspired is about being your true and authentic self, of overcoming challenge, embracing change, and becoming all that you can be—not in spite of change but because of it. We have all been through a momentous period with Covid and lockdowns, and many of us have struggled with issues around mental health, negotiating our changed world, and questioning life’s purpose. 

Now, as the world slowly comes to a new normal, with old freedoms regained, many in a new form that requires an altered way of thinking about the familiar, I believe that transgender people can inspire non-transgender people to embrace change and understand that thinking about things in a new way is OK. It’s healthy and can lead to greater satisfaction with life. The lesson to be learned here is the importance of being one’s authentic self."


Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book