A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Jerry Hopkins - The Ultimate Fish

Jerry Hopkins - The Ultimate Fish

Full title: "The Ultimate Fish: My life with a transsexual hooker in Honolulu’s Chinatown, a love story" by Jerry Hopkins.

"Easily one of the most unusual and moving love stories out there, this honest and insightful portrait of an unforgettable woman who lived life on her own terms right up to the last drink is meticulously and unflinchingly told. With the skill that his readers have come to expect, Jerry Hopkins shows the transsexual world and the people who live there, in careful and deeply affectionate detail."

"I knew Vanessa she had a soul full of life. And she lived, played, and partied hard. The writer captured her true essence. Vanessa was a free-spirited person. Funny witty and serious. This is a must-read. The book gives a total view of the struggle of transgender females."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book