A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Wiebke ter Lichten - Wiebke werden III

Wiebke ter Lichten - Wiebke werden III

Original title: "Wiebke werden III: Teil III des Tagebuchs von jemandem, der genetisch männlich geboren wurde und sich zunehmend weniger im Gender-Spektrum einordnen kann (Jan. - Jun. 2020)" (Becoming Wiebke III: Part III of a diary written by someone born genetically male who knows less and less where s/he is on the gender spectrum (Jan - Jun. 2021)) by Wiebke ter Lichten.

"This is the third part of my diary and I recommend starting with the first two parts if you haven't done so already. As of June 30th, 2021 I am a 54-year-old father of a 15-year-old son, a single parent for the last thirteen years. Since we live together there is still only a little time for me to be Wiebke, my female persona, at home. I still need to be cautious. You will read about my progression since the end of my second published diary part. My son has returned home from his stay elsewhere by mid-March so the pace of events has slowed down somewhat again. But it still only took less than half a year to complete this part."

"In my current relationship of almost twelve years, I have communicated my situation openly right from the start, even before the start. My girlfriend still actively supports me as you will read in this book, as do others around me. I continue to be very grateful! With the help of these friends I don’t think there’s anything I don’t feel up to doing in my female life. This third book will take up loose ends I know I've left in previous ones."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book