A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , , » Wilma Swartz - Two Different Worlds I've Lived In

Wilma Swartz - Two Different Worlds I've Lived In

Full title: "Two Different Worlds I've Lived In: The True Story of Being Intersex" by Wilma Swartz.

"Wilma's mother was believed to be pregnant with twins due to fertility drugs taken by her. However, it was found that when the babies were born they were merged into one child. This child was male externally and female internally. The mother cleverly hid this fact from everyone including Wilma for 30 years.

Born and raised as male, Bill's life was a living hell of confusion, hate, deception and betrayal. Due to the medicine that Bill had to take to suppress the female hormones from sending his body into menstruation and embarrassingly leaking breast milk, he was given an alternative: die or allow his female hormones to take over. This is the story of Wilma and Bill's struggle to live and die."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book