A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , , » Jordan Hammonds - Transgender Story

Jordan Hammonds - Transgender Story

Full title: "Transgender Story" by Jordan Hammonds.

"I was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan. My name is Jordan Hammonds, born on December 14. I graduated from Covenant House Southwest on 13 June 2017. I started as gay at the age of 13. After being molested I didn’t know what to do with myself. Day after day I tried to talk to people about it but people did not want to hear me out.

I started dressing up at the age of 14. I’ve been a cross-dresser for 21 years now and I am happy with who I am but every day I think about my family. My family wants no part of me and that kind of makes me upset. They don’t have anything to do with me. I am out here on my own. I’ve been on my own since the age of 13. I had my first house after the age of 16 and I’ve been on my own for a very long time and I know how it is."

Available via lulu.com

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book