A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , , » Mariah Renee Dowker - Transitioning in Faith

Mariah Renee Dowker - Transitioning in Faith

Full title: "Transitioning in Faith: An Autobiography of a Transgender Christian Woman" by Mariah Renee Dowker.

"I was born a male named Tony, but I never felt like myself as a man. Now, at long last, my name is legally changed to Mariah, and people are starting to accept me as the woman I’ve always wanted to become. But the journey to get here wasn’t always easy. Mine is a story of a transgender female who has been through many trials in my life.

I’ve experienced a lot of tragedy and prejudice, but I’ve been able to overcome it all through the help of my Lord Jesus Christ and the many friends He has blessed me with. Mine is a story of grief, abuse, and hardship. But it’s also a story of faith, love, and overcoming. As you join me on my journey, may it inspire you to realize that no matter what trials you are facing in this life, you can overcome them too."

"Mariah is an American author born in Carbondale, IL and Texas-raised. She has moved all over the country, starting from a young age. She has had a lot of heart break and tragedy in her life from losing loved ones to abuse and her mom getting taken away while she was just six years old. Mariah keeps her faith in Jesus. Christ is what keeps her going and keeps her alive right now and she knows one day the Lord will help her mother get out of jail and they will see each other again."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book